Email this page to a friend


Visa para Trabajar en los EEUU. Visa E2 de Ley de Inversión y Green Card a través del Empleo

Uno de los mejores ejemplos de visa para trabajar en los EEUU es la Visa E2 de la Ley de Inversión. Este tipo de visa le permite permanecer en los EEUU por muchos meses de una sola vez. Un inmigrante es un extranjero que ha sido autorizado para vivir y trabajar de manera permanente en los EEUU.

If you want to become an immigrant based on the fact that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, a very easy way of doing this is applying for an E2 investor visa; visa to work in USA. Another option would be to enter the United States through the E1 treaty trader program. And yet another alternative is to enter as a researcher or professor for a specific assignment or period of time.

To see a full list of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant visas click here

Also be sure to look at our informative Immigration Visa Glossary.

Obtaining a visa through a temporary employment position as a researcher or professor is a bit more complicated, as is obtaining a temporary work visa for physicians. To achieve any of these visas, you must go through a multi-step process with the immigration naturalization service in USA.

  • First, foreign nationals and employers must determine if the foreign national is eligible for lawful permanent residency under one of the US dept of immigration’s paths to lawful permanent residency such as an application for status of E2 investor visa holder (visa to work in USA).
  • Second, most employment categories require that the U.S. employer complete a labor certification request for the applicant, and submit it to the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration.
  • Third, the bureau citizenship and immigration services must approve an immigrant visa petition, Petition for Alien Worker, for the person wishing to immigrate to the United States.
  • The employer wishing to bring the applicant to the United States to work permanently as an E2 investor visa holder and holder of a visa to work in USA files this petition.

    The employer acts as the sponsor (or petitioner) for the applicant (or beneficiary) of the visa to work in USA (i.e.E2 investor visa) who wants to live and work on a permanent basis in the United States.

  • Fourth, the State Department must give the applicant an immigrant visa number, even if the applicant is already in the United States. When the applicant receives an immigrant visa number, it means that an immigrant visa to work in USA has been assigned to the applicant.
  • Fifth, if the applicant is already in the United States, he or she must apply to adjust to permanent resident status after a visa number become available.
  • If the applicant for the visa to work in USA is outside the United States when an immigrant visa number becomes available, he or she will be notified and must complete the process at his or her local U.S. consulate office.

    Click here to find out whether you are eligible to obtain a visa to work in the USA.



Home | Blog | Work Visa | Citizenship | Family | Work Green Card | FAQ | Recent News | Visitor Visas | Student Visas | Asylum | Deportation

The information provided on this site is intended to teach individuals and corporations their rights and protect them from fraud. It is not a substitute for professional advice from an experienced immigration attorney and should not be taken as legal advice. Please consult a lawyer for advice regarding your specific situation.

Our FRAUD ALERT section contains important information to be aware of before seeking assistance.

Privacy Policy | Contact Us

©2007 Immigration Legal Counsel, LLC.